LEGAL INFORMATION LSSIICE
In accordance with the obligations under Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (# hereinafter LSSIICE
SOLUCIONES IT XIPSET SL with CIF B55688345 with address at Carretera de Tarragona 1 de 43800 Vslls (Tarragona) and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, declares that they are its property:
– the web domain xipset.net
– the profiles and page in the following social networks:
– Instagram: solucionsitxipset
– Facebook: xipsetinformatica.serveisinformatics
– Linkedin: xipset-informatica
SOLUCIONES IT XIPSET SL is registered in the Mercantile Register of xxxx, Tom xxx, sheet xxxx
SOLUCIONES IT XIPSET SL cannot assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect, inadequate or illicit use of the information appearing on its Internet pages or online presence in the various social networks. Within the limits established by law, SOLUCIONES IT XIPSET SL does not assume any responsibility derived from the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and accuracy of the data or information contained in its online media.
The contents and information of the Internet pages and social networks of ( Name of the entity ) are prepared by professionals duly qualified for the exercise of their profession. However, the contents and information are not binding on the aforementioned corporation and do not constitute opinions, advice or legal advice of any kind, as it is merely a service offered for information and dissemination purposes.
The Internet pages or social networks of ( Name of the entity ) may contain links to other pages of third parties. Therefore, it cannot assume responsibility for the content that may appear on third party pages. The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and the rest of the contents included in this website are the exclusive property of SOLUCIONES IT XIPSET SL or its licensors. Any act of transmission, distribution, transfer, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of SOLUCIONES IT XIPSET SL.
Likewise, it reserves the right to withdraw access to the Portal, without prior notice, to any user who contravenes the provisions of this legal notice.
The user will need to have a profile in these social networks in order to interact with SOLUCIONES IT XIPSET SL and to accept the relationship with our social network. If this is done, SOLUCIONES IT XIPSET SL will have access to the user’s profile in accordance with the parameters stipulated by the social network itself and will be able to interact with him/her by sending messages, publications, participation in competitions and draws. If the user does not want SOLUCIONES IT XIPSET SL to be able to access his/her profile or interact with him/her, he/she will have to disassociate him/herself from the profile by unfollowing or removing him/her as a friend, follower or user.
The actions carried out by SOLUCIONES IT XIPSET SL may be informative and / or advertising of its services or products, considering that the social network is an advertising medium, under the responsibility of SOLUCIONES IT XIPSET SL in terms of publications and communications made by this online media.
The participation of users in contests, promotions or sweepstakes will imply that the user accepts the legal bases of this contest, promotion or sweepstakes that will be published in the social network of reference at the appropriate time, and with its participation, it will imply that the user has accepted them.
Users are reminded that the publications they make on social networks will be under their own responsibility and they must respect the legislation and the rights of third parties that may be affected, with special relevance to intellectual property rights, data protection and the image of third parties, as well as the rules of the social networks themselves, which are listed in the following links:
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
By virtue of the personal data protection regulations, you hereby authorise the personal data provided in the online media to be incorporated and processed in the files under the responsibility of SOLUCIONES IT XIPSET SL with address at Carretera de Tarragona 1, 43800 Valls (Tarragona).
If these data are provided when you contact us, these data will be incorporated in the file of Contacts, responsibility of this entity, in order to be able to attend your request or consultation. These data will not be transmitted and will be kept until your query has been answered.
In any case, you may indicate the revocation of the consent granted, if this was the basis that legitimated the processing or exercise the rights provided for:
– Access: The data subject has the right to know whether the data controller processes his/her personal data and, if so, has the right to access this data and to obtain information about the processing carried out.
– Rectification: This is linked to the inaccuracy or incompleteness of the data. The data subject has the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified and incomplete personal data completed.
– Erasure: The data subject has the right to obtain the erasure of his or her personal data (“right to be forgotten”), when these are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, the consent on which the processing was based is revoked, the data subject objects to the processing, the data have been processed unlawfully, the data have to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation or have been obtained in connection with the provision of information society services to minors.
– Limitation of processing: This is a right of the data subject to mark his or her stored personal data in order to limit future processing. The restriction of processing means that, at the request of the data subject, his or her personal data are no longer processed.
– Opposition: the data subject has the right to object to the processing of his or her data when it is based on certain specific assumptions and a ground related to his or her personal situation is invoked.
– Data portability. The data subject has the right to receive the personal data he or she has provided to a controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, if based on consent or a contract or where the processing is carried out by automated means.
– Not to be subject to automated individual decisions:
The data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of his or her data, including profiling, which produces legal effects on him or her or adversely affects him or her.
These requests must be sent to Carretera de Tarragona 1, 43800 Valls (Tarragona) or to email@example.com.
You may also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or contact the Data Protection Delegate at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This website is the property of SOLUCIONES IT XIPSET SL . The Intellectual Property rights and rights of exploitation and reproduction of this website, its pages, its presence on social networks, screens, the information they contain, their appearance and design, as well as the links (“hyperlinks”) that are established from it to other websites of any affiliated centre or dependent body, are the exclusive property of the latter, unless expressly specified otherwise.
Any names, designs and/or logos, as well as any product or service offered and reflected in this website, are trademarks duly registered by SOLUCIONES IT XIPSET SL by its subsidiaries and/or dominated companies or by third parties.
Any improper use of the same by persons other than their legitimate owner and without the express and unequivocal consent of the latter may be denounced and pursued through all legal means existing in the Spanish and/or Community legal system.
The intellectual property rights and trademarks of third parties are conveniently highlighted and must be respected by anyone who accesses this page, not being the responsibility of SOLUCIONES IT XIPSET SL the use that the user can carry out in relation to this, falling the sole responsibility on his person.
Only for personal and private use is allowed to download the contents, copy or print any page of this website and social networks. It is forbidden to reproduce, transmit, modify or delete the information, content or warnings on this website without the prior written permission of ( Name of the entity ).
( Name of the entity ) does not transfer ownership of its software to users. The user is the owner of the support on which the software is recorded. SOLUCIONES IT XIPSET SL owns all industrial and intellectual property rights, including the software. If the user transfers software from this website to his terminal, he will not be able to dissect by his study and decompile, translate the version of the original object code or its language to another code or language.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These general conditions are governed by Spanish Law, and the Spanish Courts and Tribunals are competent to hear any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and fulfilment of these conditions. The user, by virtue of his acceptance of the general conditions contained in this legal notice and provided that this submission is possible, expressly waives any jurisdiction that, by application of the Civil Procedure Law in force, may correspond to him.